Some would say we’re in the pension business. We like to say we’re in the people business. One that focuses on creating an inclusive and diverse culture for everyone who comes through our doors. One that puts our 55,000 members at the heart of everything we do because they deserve nothing less than a secure, stable future to build upon. One that could include YOU.
Who we are
Though the Public Service Pension Plan (PSPP) was established April 1, 1967 to help Government employees prepare for retirement, it wasn’t until March 31, 2015, that Provident10 was established, making us a new organization with a wealth of wisdom.
Now, Provident10 is the largest pension plan in Newfoundland and Labrador and one of the largest pension plans in Atlantic Canada – representing 1 in 9 Newfoundlanders and Labradorians. Our team proudly oversees the pension administration and investment management of the $10 billion Public Service Pension Plan Fund.
What it’s like to work here
We’re proud to have been named one of Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers for 2022! We earned the designation by focusing on programs that are employee-centered and help make Provident10 a great place to work!
We’re also committed to offering a total rewards program to employees, including:
- Membership in a defined benefit pension plan with employer matched contributions.
- Comprehensive health and dental plan, including new initiatives driven by a health & wellness committee, like in-house vaccination clinics and mental health support programs.
- Learning and development program focused on supporting employees in reaching their career goals.
- Maternity leave top-up program for new and expecting parents.
- Performance management program with the potential for annual salary increases and bonuses.
- Progressive annual leave program with a minimum of 15 paid days.
The best is yet to come as we look to the next phase of our journey and set our sights on long-term growth. We hope you’ll join us.
Our Current Opportunities
We are always looking for people who would be a great fit for our team and are driven and forward-thinking individuals.
We are currently recruiting for a Chief Investment Officer. Please click the link to view the position description and apply online.
For all other inquiries, please send us your resumé by clicking the button below.